Allinea DDT is available with a license option to suit you.
For local development on a single workstation/laptop:
- Allinea DDT Workstation Multi-threaded enables individuals to debug scalar or multi-threaded code - and includes all the same features as the other licenses such as memory debugging and supports unlimited threads. Includes CUDA debugging support.
- Allinea DDT Workstation Parallel adds parallel or multi-process debugging support - enabling you to debug up to 8 processes with no limit on the number of threads. Includes CUDA debugging support.
For floating users and development on HPC clusters and supercomputers Allinea DDT can be licensed as:
- Allinea DDT Cluster for debugging on a small scale and with Allinea DDT sessions launched from a single server such as the cluster front-end.
- Allinea DDT Supercomputing for flexible debugging on your HPC system. Choose a token (process) count and use the tokens in any combination - a 1024 token license permits one user to debug 1024 processes, or two to debug 512 processes and everything in between.
Allinea Forge licenses include the full Allinea DDT and Allinea MAP products:
- Allinea Forge Workstation Parallel enables individuals to debug or profile parallel and multi-process applications on their workstation/laptop.
- Allinea Forge Supercomputing licenses tokens that can be shared between Allinea DDT for debugging and Allinea MAP for profiling.
CUDA support is available as an option to all licenses.