How well do your applications exploit your hardware?
Allinea Performance Reports are the most effective way to characterize and understand the performance of HPC application runs. One single-page HTML report elegantly answers a range of vital questions for any HPC site:
- Is this application well-optimized for the system and the processors it is running on?
- Does it benefit from running at this scale?
- Are there I/O, networking ot threading bottlenecks affecting performance?
- Which hardware, software or configuration changes can we make to improve performance further.
- How much energy did this application use?
See Allinea Performance Reports in action
Watch the short video or browse through our selection of example reports.
Build a culture of performance awareness
Scientists, system support staff and administrators all create, understand and use Allinea Performance Reports to make sure every production run counts.
- Transparent application performance monitoring
- Single-page HTML reports produced automatically
- Plain-text or CSV for logging and comparison and automated performance reporting integrations
The perfect addition to your HPC workflow
- Easily assess whether applications are well-suited to the system they’re about to run on
- Give applications a regular health check without adding downtime
- Set up queues to automatically generate and upload reports to your intranet
- Feed the contents of the output into custom scripts to track application behavior and development over time