Allinea Performance Reports are the most effective way to characterize and understand the performance of HPC application runs. One single-page HTML report elegantly answers a range of vital questions for any HPC site:
- Is this application well-optimized for the system it is running on?
- Does it benefit from running at this scale?
- Are there I/O or networking bottlenecks affecting performance?
- Which hardware, software or configuration changes can we make to improve performance further.
See Allinea Performance Reports in action
Watch the short video or browse through our selection of example reports.
Build a culture of performance awareness
Scientists, system support staff and administrators all create, understand and use Allinea Performance Reports to make sure every production run counts.
- Transparent application performance monitoring
- Single-page HTML reports produced automatically
- Textual data available for logging and comparison
The perfect addition to your HPC workflow
- Easily assess whether applications are well-suited to the system they’re about to run on
- Give applications a regular health check without adding downtime
- Set up queues to automatically generate and upload reports to your intranet
- Feed the contents of the output into custom scripts to track application behavior and development over time