SC11 – a showcase of our debugging tools, Allinea DDT and Allinea OPT
We were delighted to see so many people stop by our booth at SC11 in Seattle, allowing us to showcase our fantastic debugging products.
Here are few of our many highlights from the week:
- Allinea DDT 3.1 was launched and demos were given of Allinea DDT and Allinea OPT
- We launched our new brand and website on our booth
- We took the first steps to establish our new Allinea User Group - keep a lookout for more information about this in the near future
- We were listed as part of the Stack in an HP flyer that was distributed in your welcome kits
- Cray demonstrated Allinea DDT debugging of the OpenACC standard from con the standard's launch day
- We ran two interactive tutorials on how to make the most out of your Allinea DDT debugger
- We were listed as an SGI partner and featured in their scavenger hunt
- The ANL booth featured an Allinea DDT talk on scalability on the BlueGene architecture
- NVIDIA presented Allinea DDT at their booth
- We delivered a joint SC11 official tutorial session with Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, University of Utah and TU Dresden
- We experienced our highest footfall ever, showing the popularity of our unique and continuously evolving products in the supercomputing community.
We would also like to congratulate:
Sam who won the competition on our booth to win a complementary Allinea DDT Workstation multithreaded with CUDA license; and
Olivier who won the competition that we ran in conjunction with ZIH, TU Dresden and won complementary licenses of Allinea DDT Workstation multithreaded with CUDA and Vampir Light.