Now complete: Webinar - Allinea DDT and memory debugging
Date: Wednesday, 11 April
Time: To be confirmed
Being able to trigger, spot and analyse memory bugs instantly is equally as important as being able to debug at-scale. Indeed, memory errors can be very sneaky and random, and can have a very costly impact on the development or the production of an application. Allinea DDT comes with very strong memory debugging features, as we will see in this webinar.
Each webinar includes a live demo of Allinea DDT.
Unfamiliar with Allinea DDT? Here’s an overview:
Allinea DDT is a comprehensive graphical debugger designed to simplify the complex task of debugging scalar and parallel code. Software developers worldwide find that there are numerous benefits in using our products. Some of these are:
- Easy to use and intuitive allowing you to quickly start using our software tools
- Unique and advanced features allowing you to debug software at a very fast speed
- Ability to debug scalar and parallel code on a single workstation as well as on supercomputer environments
- Supports latest CUDA environments
- GUI and command line interface
- Free 30 day trial