Debug, profile, edit, build and deploy Intel Xeon Phi codes
Allinea Forge is the only complete development toolkit for high performance Intel Xeon Phi (Intel MIC architecture) applications and includes:
- A source-level debugger Allinea DDT : Intel Xeon Phi debugging is supported in Allinea DDT for Offload model, symmetric, and native codes.
- Multi-process, multi-threaded debugging - simplifying the task of controlling massive concurrency
- Built-in powerful memory debugging - detects array access errors, dangling pointers and memory leaks without slowing down your application
- A source-level profiler Allinea MAP : supports profiling native and symmetric codes - please note this requires Intel MPSS 2.1 (mpss_gold_update_3-2.1.6720-19) or later to be installed on the coprocessor.
- Discover OpenMP and MPI performance bottlenecks
- Find missed vectorization usage and any slow memory access patterns
With the ability to run over a trillion calculations per second, and using 240 hardware threads, it is important to have easy-to-use, scalable and dependable debugging and performance tools from Allinea.
Our tools fully support the Knights Corner (KNC) Intel® Xeon® Phi™ product family based on Intel® Many Integrated Core (MIC) architecture.
Our support for the upcoming Knights Landing (KNL) Intel® Xeon® Phi™ product family is currently in development - please contact us for further details.
Find out more
Read about Allinea tools on Intel Xeon Phi by following our blog:
- Squishing bugs on the Intel Xeon Phi - introduction to using the Allinea debugger for Intel Xeon Phi
- Going native with Intel Xeon Phi - using native mode in Allinea DDT for Intel Xeon Phi Knights Corner accelerator cards
Or discover how others are using Allinea Forge for Intel Xeon Phi:
- Prof Stephen Hawking's COSMOS research group port astrophysics code to SGI UV Intel Xeon Phi system with help from Allinea 's tools
- The NICS Beacon system at the University of Tennessee solving bugs on Intel Xeon Phi
View our guide to porting applications to the upcoming Intel Knights Landing platform as we outline how to pursue performance.
I'm Interested - what do I do now?
Register on our trials page to obtain a trial license and explore the benefits of Allinea's tools on Intel Xeon Phi coprocessors.
Additionally, Allinea is supporting the Intel Parallel Computing Center program - by providing licenses to qualifying IPCC sites so that they can pursue their code modernization ambitions. If you represent an IPCC, please register using the IPCC license form .